To best serve you, our team of educational experts are uniquely qualified and experienced in the field of online education. They come from different areas of expertise with excellent credentials and a proven track record in teaching and learning at institutions of higher education. Our consortium of experts will work in collaboration with you to discover and implement dynamic and sustainable solutions that will produce optimal outcomes.
A team of education specialists will be assigned to specific organizations and projects based upon their areas of expertise and ability to best serve you. An introduction to your education specialists, including the contact information and a brief bio, will be provided once the assignment has been finalized. You will be encouraged to work collaboratively with your education specialists to maximize the success of the learning experience and services offered through Strategic Online Education Solutions.
“Bringing people together”
“Making your goals a reality”
Dr. Patricia Flanigan
Executive Director & Founder
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership, University of La Verne
- Masters in Latin American Studies, University of California, Los Angeles
- Bachelors of Arts in Anthropology, University of California, Los Angeles
Patricia K. Flanigan, Ed.D. Has 28 years of experience in higher education as a faculty member and administrator. Over several decades, she has been actively involved in issues unique to California community colleges, especially in the areas of online education, strategic planning, basic skills/student success, accreditation, and faculty professional development. In recent years, she has provided campus-wide leadership and management in the areas for online education, library services, tutoring, and learning assistance for a college of around 26,000 students and faculty professional development for 850 full-time and part-time faculty. She is an expert in best teaching and learning practices, staff consensus, program coordination, shared decision-making, leadership, and quality management with a focus on accountability and enrollment.
Areas of Expertise
Identifying and implementing campus-wide quality standards in online education.
- Assessing online education programs to strengthen student enrollment and success rates.
- Organizing faculty workshops and training in best online teaching and learning practices.
- Coordinating curriculum and course development for online instruction.
- Creating and articulating an organizational vision.
- Strategic planning and implementing innovation and change.
- Coaching, mentoring, and evaluating faculty and staff.
- Building teams with a focus on excellence.
- Empowering people to learn, grow, and achieve.