Join our team of competent and innovative online teaching experts. Receive a competitive salary while experiencing the rewards of being part of a dynamic and stimulating work environment. Each project will be conveniently aligned to your skill set and time limitations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide leadership in the coordination and expansion of a dynamic, effective, and sustainable online education program.
- Collaborate with faculty to support instructional integrity of online course development and implementation.
- Train faculty/administrators and field questions relating to curriculum development and best practices for online education.
- Establish and implement resources that will support compliance standards and quality online instruction.
- Facilitate the successful integration and continual upgrading of instructional technology in online teaching and learning.
- Remain current in online education by regularly attending workshops, conferences, webinars, and keeping up with readings.
Equivalent to a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work and/or hands-on experience in educational technology, instructional design, or a related field.
Three years of increasingly responsible experience in the development of instructional content using best practices in online education. Experience as an online instructor and/or administrator is required. Advance education in a related field may substitute for some experience.
Hiring Process for Education Specialists:
Individuals who wish to join the team as an education specialist must submit their resume to Dr. Patricia Flanigan via email at email@example.com. If their areas of expertise match the needs of Strategic Online Education Solutions, they will go through a rigorous interview process. Once selected, they will be given a W9 form and an independent consultant contract. They will receive work opportunities once both the W9 and independent consultant contract have been completed and submitted to Dr. Patricia Flanigan.
To be considered:
If you are interested in being part of this exceptional consortium of educational experts, please complete and submit the following information.